As discussed previously, an encapsulation system has many benefits… Here are the top 10 benefits you can expect when your crawl space is encapsulated:
1. Encapsulation leads to consistently desirable moisture levels! The dehumidifier dries the crawl space.
2. Dry framing keeps your floors nice and strong. Moisture weakens wooden floor framing so when we keep it dry, your house will stay strong.
3. With the proper dehumidifier installed, air quality rises and smells can go away. Our dehumidifiers utilize a MERV-8 filtration system removing dust mite droppings, mold, and other allergens.
4. For most homes, energy efficiency improvements are astounding! Results are incredible your duct work is in the crawl space and you use it for your indoor heat.
5. Floors become warmer in the winter. Because we seal out the cold air and you get to utilize the heat lost from the duct work, your cold floors will feel comfortable!
6. HVAC units will likely last longer due to the decreased strain. Less work equals longer expected life of use.
7. The likelihood for burst pipes drops dramatically in the cold season. Your crawl space is warm so you have peace of mind over burst pipes.
8. The space is dry with no food, water, or bedding. Less rodents and insects!
9. When you go to sell, the crawl space is not a problem! Instead, you have a wonderful selling point that says to a buyer, “These people have really taken care of their home and this is one less thing we have to worry about… FANTASTIC!”
10.What else is left? Termites? That’s all? Ask about termites during your FREE INSPECTION!
Serving Virginia Beach, Chesapeake, Norfolk, Portsmouth, Suffolk, Hampton, Newport News, Yorktown, Poquoson, Smithfield, and Williamsburg in Virginia as well as Camden County, South Mills, Elizabeth City, Moyock, Currituck, and Knotts Island in North Carolina.