Bay Crawlspace and Foundation Repair is the highest rated company in the industry, by employees and customers alike. We are the leader in crawl space repair locally.
As a Home Sales Consultant, you would be responsible for:
- Mastering our simple, yet effective, inspection process
- Inspecting homes for crawl space concerns
- Creating detailed field drawings
- Discussing repair options with homeowners
- Advising homeowners to achieve their goals
- Providing customized estimates
- Promptly processing paperwork
Sales Experience is not required. We value technical skills and people skills! You’ll learn directly from our Owner, Blake Heron, how to adopt our processes and be quite successful!
You should have a strong understanding of how homes are constructed, with a professional background in construction. A sales background is helpful. You must be comfortable crawling under houses and meeting new people daily.
As an Home Sales Consultant, you drive an insured company car, including gas, in full uniform, all tools included. Training pay is $800 per week but after training, you earn 10% of sales. Earn $100K+ for helping people with their greatest investment.
You can expect to work Mon – Fri, 50+ hrs/week and some Saturdays. You’ll receive 10+ sales appointments per week, scheduled for you.
Reply with your resume and a background on your relevant skills.